Sheldon High School Library
FREE Audiobooks and eBooks
(log into your 4J Google account first)
All 4J Students: You can temporarily get a free Eugene Public Library card, even if you live outside of city limits. Just call 541-357-7082 and you will be set up with a library card over the phone. It will likely expire once the library reopens for daily in-person service but it will provide you free access to ALL of the Eugene Public Library’s online resources in the meantime.
Join the Sheldon Book Club–ONLINE! Thursdays 12:00pm
Zoom Meeting Link (log into your 4J Google account first)
Ms. Kori Kunz, Teacher-Librarian ~ email@example.com
Online Office Hours: Zoom Meeting Link (log into your 4J Google account first)
M: 10:00am-12:00pm / T, TH : 10:00am-11:00pm
W, F : 2:00pm-4:00pm
Do not worry about overdue books for now! You will not be charged overdue fines while schools are closed. Please put any Sheldon books you’re not using in a safe spot where they won’t get lost or damaged while we look forward to the time when it’s safe to return to the school building.
Click on DESTINY to search for library books, or log into your library/textbook account to see current checkouts, renew library books, and create resource lists.
- Checkout is for three weeks.
- Books may be renewed twice.
- Overdue fines apply after 60 days, up to a maximum of $10 for each title.
- Students with clean records may check out as many books as they want to be responsible for.
Lost or damaged books must be paid for and can be quite expensive, so please treat our resources respectfully.
For graduating seniors, diplomas and transcripts may be withheld if books are not returned or fines paid.
The mission of the school library program is to:
- provide access to high quality information resources;
- teach information literacy so that students and staff are effective, efficient and ethical users of information;
- promote literacy and a lifelong love of reading and learning.