Sheldon High School Library
Online Office Hours and Canvas Support:
Mon, Tue, Thur, Fri – 3:00-4:00 or by appointment
Ms. Kori Kunz, Teacher-Librarian ~ email@example.com
Zoom Link (log into your 4J Google account first)
Library Catalog: click on DESTINY
Library Book Online Checkout and Curbside Pick-up
available the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of each month, starting November 19th from 1:00-3:00!
Audiobooks and eBooks (log into your 4J Google account first)
All 4J Students: You can get a free Eugene Public Library card, even if you live outside of city limits! To get a card, go in person or mail in the postage-paid card you got in your back-to-school materials. You can also call 541-682-5450 to get set up if you only want to access the Eugene Public Library’s online resources.
Join the Sheldon Book Club–ONLINE! Thursdays 1:30pm
Zoom Meeting Link (log into your 4J Google account first)
If you have overdue library books or textbooks: until you can return them, please put them in a safe place where they won’t get lost or damaged. Materials/book pick-up and drop-off will be happening on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of each month, starting Nov. 19th.
- Checkout is for three weeks.
- Books may be renewed twice.
- Overdue fines apply after 60 days, up to a maximum of $10 for each title. (fines are suspended during COVID closure)
- Students with clean records may check out as many books as they want to be responsible for.
My motto is that I’d rather lose a book than a reader. Keep in mind, though, lost or damaged books must be paid for and can be quite expensive, so please treat our resources respectfully.
For graduating seniors, diplomas and transcripts may be withheld if books are not returned or fines paid.
The mission of the school library program is to:
- provide access to high quality information resources;
- teach information literacy so that students and staff are effective, efficient and ethical users of information;
- promote literacy and a lifelong love of reading and learning.