Congrats to the Class of 2021!
Final Transcript Requests
Seniors – Request your Final transcript to go to the “SCHOOL YOU WILL ATTEND”.
1. Go to your Naviance account home page
2. Select: Colleges I am Applying to
3. Under your “list” of colleges, see the heading, “College I am attending”
4. Select the drop down “arrow” to choose the FINAL COLLEGE
5. Select “UPDATE” on the right to make the selection FINAL
6. Next, click on +REQUEST TRANSCRIPT
7. A new page opens. Select the type “FINAL” and the COLLEGE of choice. Click DONE.
8. Click REQUEST AND FINISH. Success!
Class of 2021-
View the Senior Checklist here! Check this frequently as it is updated and added to weekly.
Graduation Cap & Gown – Please visit Miners Graduate Services here Miners Graduation for all your senior and graduation supplies including your cap & gown!
Yearbooks can be picked up this Monday 6/14 and Tuesday 6/15 before and after school at the finance office window.
Monday 8:15-8:30, 12:50
Tuesday 8:15-8:30, 11:20
If you’d like a yearbook but haven’t yet purchased one, you can also visit the finance office window at these times to purchase a book for $65.
The legal first, middle, and last name is typically listed on the diploma. If you would like your diploma to omit the middle name or use just the middle initial, or if you have any questions regarding name on diploma, please contact the Sheldon Registrar, Amy Hendrickson, at email@example.com or 541- 790-6607. Diplomas will be mailed to the student’s home address in July. Please be sure that the Sheldon Registrar has a current address. We will notify families as soon as the diplomas are in the mail.