Enrolling a New Student?

You must live in the Sheldon attendance area to enroll, unless special arrangements have been made through the district office.  Two documents are required for proof of residence (see 4J website for a list of acceptable proofs).  You must also provide a copy of your student’s birth certificate, immunizations and an unofficial transcript at the time of enrollment.  Parent/guardian photo ID is required to match parent/guardian to birth certificate.  If there are any legal issues pertaining to your student that you wish to have documented in the record (such as restraining orders or custody issues), you must provide a copy of the court document.

Updated Information?

New work number? New Address? New home or cell number?

Please remember to contact the registrar to update your information!

Phone: 541-790-6607 – Email: hendrickson_a@4j.lane.edu

Transferring to a New School?

Please notify the Registrar in advance if your student will be attending a new school. Stop by the main office to sign a withdrawal form and begin the process. This allows time to get the necessary paperwork ready. You must return all school property (textbooks, library books, uniforms, etc.) when withdrawing from Sheldon, or pay the replacement cost.


Need a transcript? Contact the registrar by email at hendrickson_a@4j.lane.edu. Please provide legal name at the time of exit or graduation from Sheldon, birth date, and last year of attendance. If student/graduate is 18 or older, the student/graduate needs to contact registrar. Official transcripts cost $5 or less, depending on whether you are paying by card or cash. Unofficial transcripts can be emailed or printed at no cost. If you can’t email, feel free to call 541-790-6607. Current students needing digital submission of transcripts for college admission should contact their guidance counselors.