Amy Hendrickson | (541)790-6607 |

Enrolling a New Student?

Welcome to Sheldon High School!

New students can enroll in their neighborhood school at any time. Two documents are required for proof of residence (see 4J website for a list of acceptable proofs).  Please also provide a copy of your student’s birth certificate, immunizations, and an unofficial transcript at the time of enrollment.  Parent/guardian photo ID is required to match parent/guardian to birth certificate.  If there are any legal issues pertaining to your student that you wish to have documented in the record (demonstrating a restraining order or custody), you must provide a copy of the court document.

Enrollment Packet- English

Enrollment Packet – Spanish

For information on enrolling outside of your neighborhood school or from outside the 4J School District boundaries, visit the 4J School Choice page.

Check the Academics tab on our website for a link to the school’s Curriculum Guide. This will provide helpful information regarding course offerings and academic programs. Please use the following google form links to enter course requests for the 2020-2021 school year.

Transferring to a New School?

Please notify the Registrar in advance if your student will be attending a new school. Stop by the main office to sign a withdrawal form and begin the process. This allows time to get the necessary paperwork started and request withdrawal grades from teachers. Be sure to return all school property (textbooks, library books, uniforms, etc.) when withdrawing from Sheldon, or pay the replacement cost.