Other OSAC Public Programs
Oregon administers additional government grants, including:
- Oregon Chafee Education and Training Grant Deadline: March 1
- For current and former foster youth.
- Oregon Student Child Care Grant Deadline: May 31
- Financial support for college students with children in daycare.
- Oregon National Guard State Tuition Assistance Deadline: varies by term date; see website
- The Oregon National Guard State Tuition Assistance (ONGSTA) program is to provide funding for tuition, at in-state residency rates, for Oregon community colleges (up to 90 credits) and public universities (up to 180 credits) for current Oregon National Guard members.
- Deceased or Disabled Public Safety Officer Grant Deadline: until funds are depleted
- Applicants for awards must be dependents of a public safety officer in the state of Oregon, as defined by ORS 181A.355, who was killed or disabled in the line of duty as defined by ORS 243.954. Eligible dependents include the natural child, adopted child or stepchild of eligible public safety officers.
Applications, eligibility criteria, full deadlines, and award amounts are under the Grants tab on our website.