- Completely free & online!
- Seniors Only
- TWO credits of community college credit is .5 credit for high school! ONE community college credit is .25. The course will help them become confident first-year college students. Brenda from LCC will cover various college topics such as:
- Resources to help your students manage their time.
- Everything associated with what happens after the FAFSA is filed • Academic Advising for their CT major or transfer major.
- Most importantly, they will have a go-to person during their senior year to help them keep navigating the system.
What do your seniors need to do?
1. Turn in an under 18 form to me if they will be under 18. Instructions here.
2. Have a college now application on file. Our credit application will be homework
3. Reserve their spot for the class online form. That’s right, they do not need to register themselves unless they want to, but registration before the first day is required. We will register them before the first day if they want us to.
Skip back to navigation