Businesses that often hire high school students:
- Market of Choice
- Taco Bell
- Dairy Queen
- Retailers in Valley River Center
- Lifeguard & swim instructor positions open now! Please call the number on the attached flyer.
- University of Oregon Housing Department: Dining Unit
High School students can apply simply by reaching out to the hiring team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with an attached resume. They can also contact 541-346-4330, and they will be contacted in a timely manner. The hourly rate is $13.25. All positions are on the UO campus in different buildings and areas. Hours can be flexible to match availability as long as they meet operational needs. The work is in with our Dining unit and includes cleaning and basic tasks. Students would not operate any heavy machinery, cutting / slicing equipment.
- Find Volunteer Opportunities Here!
- Farmington Square Eugene Assisted Living and Memory Care: Volunteer as entertainment, and/or work opportunities. Volunteers must be vaccinated and at least 16 years of age. Please go in person to apply. For questions, email Stormy Dehart email@example.com.
- Eugene Police Department Cadet Program
- Find Internship Opportunities Here!
- For graduating seniors only! CNA Apprenticeship
- A year-long program that trains and hires CNAs into the long-term care field–at no cost to them. The Apprenticeship further supports students by providing them with a paid stipend as they complete training, wraparound services to alleviate non-programmatic costs (transportation, food, etc.), and Career Coach mentorship as they master their skills in their first year as a CNA1 ($18/hr).