Financial Aid

To be eligible for most types of financial aid, students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or the Oregon Student Aid Application (ORSAA). These applications compile financial information and other details about students and families, which the US Department of Education and the State of Oregon use to determine financial need and eligibility for various financial aid opportunities. Colleges, universities, vocational schools, and private scholarships also use the FAFSA and ORSAA when considering aid and scholarship offers.



Not sure which one to file? Take this quiz!

Who files the FAFSA? United States citizens and eligible noncitizens.

Who files the ORSAA? 
Oregon residents who have undocumented status, Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) status, and/or Temporary Protected Status (TPS). ORSAA Filers: Add to your email contacts so that important messages do not go to your Spam/Junk folder.

Need help? Click here!

Helpful Resources:

Translate »