- Attendance Quick Guide
- To Excuse an Absence To excuse an absence or tardy, please call the Sheldon Attendance line at 541-790-6606. You may press # to bypass the outgoing phone message. Please speak slowly and clearly. Be sure to provide the following information.
- Name of person calling (and relationship to student)
- Phone number of person calling
- First and last name of student, spelling the last name
- Six digit student ID number (if you have it)
- Date(s) and period(s) of the absence or tardy
- Reason for the absence Alternatively, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Homework Requests: Please check with your student’s teachers by email (or better yet, have your student check with his/her teachers). Email addresses and class web pages can be found in your student’s backpack or on the website at https://devshs.4j.lane.edu/staff-list/ . Teachers may leave paper assignments in the Attendance/Scheduling Office for you to pick up.
- Attendance Policy Page, or for a printable copy of this document Download this PDF.
- Truancy Law
- Truancy Law – Spanish