- Sheldon is hosting a Fall Fest this month, November 15 on Wednesday. This fall fest will take place during lunch, which will be extended to 50 minutes. In the Sheldon community center parking lot, there will be two food trucks-Oh My Mini Donuts and Kento’s. There will be fall crafts, games, a teacher band and karaoke open mic all in the main gym. A free throw tournament will take place in the upper gym, and there will be free hot drinks in the courtyard. On behalf of fall fest, that week from November 13th-17th there will also be a spirit week.
- Hey Sheldon! Intrigued by Sheldon’s award-winning colorguard? Then come to our Winterguard workshops this Tuesday and Thursday from 5:30- 7:30pm to see if it’s a good fit for you! We will be learning some beginner dance choreo and flag basics. No experience required! Last workshop is Thursday, November 16th at the Monroe Middle School cafeteria at 5:30.
The themes include: Thursday (Wear fall colors), and Friday will be Freaky Friday, where students dress up as teachers, and teachers dress up as student
- There will be an Informational Track & Field meeting on Thursday November 16th at Lunch in the Lecture Hall, room C-9.Come learn about the 2024 spring Track season & winter track that starts after Thanksgiving break. There will be some refreshments or feel free to bring your lunch.
- We will be having Tea Club today in A-7/Ms. Morrisons room! We will drink tea and remember to BYOM (bring your own mug). We will also meet on Wednesdays during lunch on the following dates:11/15, 11/29, 12/13 See you there!
- Crochet Club meets today in room B5. Hope to see you there!
- Sheldon Feminist Union will be meeting on Thursday in S-3 (Mr. Whalley’s room).
- Sheldon has a Jewish Student Union starting up. Are you Jewish or do you have Jewish family members? Being Jewish is an ethno-religious identity, so that means you can be secular or religious, cultural or just ethnically identified and be Jewish all the same. All are welcome regardless of identity. Maybe you’re not Jewish but want to learn how to be a Jewish ally? You’re invited too! Please come to B7, Ms. G’s room, at lunch on Friday to start a conversation.
- Sheldon’s Asian American Pacific Islander Union is meeting tomorrow during lunch in room C4. Come and learn about the Indian holiday Diwali. Everyone is welcome