- Today is the day to turn in your Winter Term Textbooks! Only keep books that you will use next term. Please be kind and return on time!
- If you are senior who has been admitted to the University of Oregon, Go to C9 during 3rd period to meet with Jennifer Corona, U of O’s Assistant Director for Recruitment for important information for incoming students.
- You can now register to SAIL Summer Program. Participating in the SAIL Summer Program will qualify you for Sail Scholarships. Grades 9-12 can register.
- The Youth Trades Academy is a Program designed to give Juniors and Seniors a basic introduction to the technical and professional skills needed to successfully in an apprenticeship or pursue employment in the Building Trades. For help with registering go to C2
Sheldon front office is currently seeking applicants for next year Student worker. Pick up your application in C2 (Juniors and Seniors Only). If you have already picked up the application please turn in this week in C2.
- Do you want $3,500? If so, give a speech that is from 5 to 7 minutes in length. Competition will be held on April 14 in Eugene, Oregon. The competition is sponsored by the Eugene Delta Rotary Club. First place winner at our club will receive $300, Second place winner will receive $200 and third place will receive $100. Our winner will then compete in a competition with other local club area winners. The Area Winner then competes in the District Competition on May 13 in Eugene, Oregon. First prize for the District winner $3,500, 2nd Prize is $2,000, and 3rd Prize winner is : $1,500. See Ms. Murchison in room B-14 or e-mail her for more information. Flyers are also posted around the school.