Sheldon High School is currently not open to the public. We have staff in the building Monday – Friday, 7:30 am – 4:00 pm, checking both email and phone lines to help answer any questions. You can reach our main office at 541-790-6600.
IN PERSON CEREMONY:
1:30pm: Required Rehearsal
Sheldon will hold a required rehearsal for seniors the same day as the ceremony. If a student does not attend rehearsal, they will not be eligible to walk in the ceremony that evening.
Students do not need to wear cap and gown during the rehearsal.
Graduation tickets will be distributed at the rehearsal. Each graduate will receive four tickets for that evening’s event at the end of the rehearsal.
5:30pm: In person Ceremony
Seniors are expected to be on the grass football field inside the track at Sheldon by 5:30 pm. It is important that everyone arrive on time, as we need to get organized so that graduation can start on time.
Seniors should be on site for commencement no later than 5:30pm.
2021 VIRTUAL GRADUATION:
The official commencement for the Class of 2021 posted to the Sheldon website Thursday, June 10, at 6:30 pm. The IHS video posted at 8:00 pm. If you did not get the opportunity to watch the Virtual Graduations, please use the following links to view the videos:
SHELDON: Virtual Graduation
IHS: Virtual Graduation
FINAL TRANSCRIPT REQUESTS:
Request your Final transcript to go to the “SCHOOL YOU WILL ATTEND”
SENIOR “CHECKLIST” ITEMS:
Caps and Gowns
- Students can pick up in the front office
- Please make sure to have your graduate cleared of all fees, athletics, textbooks, laptop/charger before the in person ceremony on 06.16.21
Textbook and Technology return in front of Sheldon
- Wednesday, June 16 from 9:00 am – 11:00 am
Yearbook Distribution at the Finance window
- Monday, June 14 from 8:15 am – 8:30 am and 12:50 pm – 1:30 pm
- Tuesday, June 15 from 8:15 am – 8:30 am and 11:20 – 1:00 pm
Diplomas and Grad Photo from Distribution Day
- Mailed home this summer – date TBD
- Go to your Naviance account home page
- Select: Colleges I am Applying to
- Under your “list” of colleges, see the heading, “College I am attending”
- Select the drop down “arrow” to choose the FINAL COLLEGE
- Select “UPDATE” on the right to make the selection FINAL
- Next, click on +REQUEST TRANSCRIPT
- A new page opens. Select the type “FINAL” and the COLLEGE of choice. Click DONE.
- Click REQUEST AND FINISH. Success!
*Please contact your school counselor if you need help with this process.*
All uniforms from fall and spring sports need to be returned to the athletics by June 18th. Seniors should turn theirs in before graduation if possible.
Access the video at this link: Awards Video