- Today is an “A “day!
- Students! Clubs are happening now! Interested in joining? See the “Clubs” page on the Sheldon website for current club information! (Found under the “Student” tab)
- 9th-11th graders! Don’t forget to submit your yearbook photo by Feb. 1st! Instructions on how to do this can be found on the Yearbook page! (under the “Students” tab)
- Drop forms are due TODAY with no mark on your transcript. This can be found under the “Students” & “Career & Counseling Center” tabs. Parent/guardian permission is required. Students should reach out to a parent and teacher before submitting a form.
- Library book curbside pick-up is this Thursday! See the Library Home Page (under Departments on the Sheldon website) for more information–or email Ms. Kunz at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Start reserving your books today!
- Food boxes will be available Thursday 12 – 6 pm in front of the courtyard for those who need them!
Skip back to navigation