- Today is a “B” day!
- Textbook Distribution is Thursday & Friday 12-5 pm in the courtyard. Your teachers will let you know if you need to pickup books. Please see the class list and your designated time to p/u books on the Sheldon HS website.
- See the “Distribution” page on the SHS website for all distribution information. (Found on the front page)
- Yearbooks are now for sale for $65. Please see the Yearbook page on the SHS website to order.
- Don’t forget to submit your Yearbook photo by Feb. 2nd! Instructions on how to do this can be found on the Yearbook page! (under the “Students” tab)
- Course drop forms are due by Jan. 19th! This can be found under the “Students” & “Career & Counseling Center” tabs. Parent/Guardian permission to drop is required. Students should reach out to parent and teacher before submitting a form.
- Library book curbside pick-up is tomorrow! See the Library home page (under Departments on the Sheldon website) for more information–or email Ms. Kunz at: email@example.com. Start reserving your books today!
Skip back to navigation