- TODAY from 12 – 5 pm, will be the day to return your textbooks! Please return ONLY the books you will not need for trimester 2. Keep any books you will need for trimester 2! Please wear a mask before entering the courtyard.
- Food boxes for those who need them, will be available TODAY 12-6 PM at Sheldon as well!
- Schedule correction forms for trimester 2 are due by TOMORROW Dec. 18th at 4 pm! This form can be found on the Sheldon website under the “Students” tab. If you need to make a change to your class schedule, please fill out the Schedule Corrections Form found on the Sheldon website under the “Students” tab. Counselors will not be doing schedule changes through email. Keep checking your StudentVue to see if your requested changes have been approved.
- Library book curbside pick-up is TODAY! See the Library Home Page (under Departments TAB) for more information–or email Ms. Kunz at: email@example.comStart reserving your books today for the next curbside pick-up on Thursday, January 7th!
- Trimester 1 grades are now published in StudentVue & ParentVue. Final grades can be found on the “Report Card” tab or the “Grade Book” tab. Make sure you are using a desktop computer or laptop.
Skip back to navigation