- This Thursday from 12 – 5 pm, will be the day to return your textbooks! Please return ONLY the books you will not need for trimester 2. Keep any books you will need for trimester 2! Please wear a mask before entering the courtyard.
- Food boxes for those who need them, will be available Thursday 12-6 PM at Sheldon as well!
- Schedule correction forms for trimester 2 are due by Friday Dec. 18th at 4 pm! This form can be found on the Sheldon website under the “Students” tab. If you need to make a change to your class schedule, please fill out the Schedule Corrections Form found on the Sheldon website under the “Students” tab. Counselors will not be doing schedule changes through email. Keep checking your StudentVue to see if your requested changes have been approved.
- Students! There will be a survey for you to complete on Wednesday in Advisory! 4 students will have a chance to win a $25 Amazon gift card just by filling out the survey! Don’t forget!
- Library book curbside pick-up is Thursday, December 17th! See the Library Home Page (under Departments on the Sheldon website) for more information–or email Ms. Kunz at: firstname.lastname@example.orgStart reserving your books today for the next curbside pick-up on Thursday, January 7th!
Skip back to navigation