Update December 3, 2020
We expect to hear from OSAA early next week regarding the status of Season 2. (traditional winter sports, basketball, wrestling and swimming).
Potential options for season 2: Cancellation, Postponement, Reduction in length, Moved to later in the year.
Preparing for return to play
We are hopeful that soon we will be able to return to athletics, whether in competition, practice or conditioning. As a reminder, when the time comes, all students will need to complete a registration process and have an updated medical physical. Sports Physical Form
The form can also be found on our webpage. Sheldonirishathletics.com, under registration.
Please consider signing up to get athletics alerts. This will be our most efficient method of communication moving forward. Alerts will provide you with announcements from the athletic department and program staff as well as game and practice schedule changes and updates.
For questions about the webpage or alerts please email Nancy Kelley at email@example.com