TEXTBOOK, NOVELS, AND MATERIALS DISTRIBUTION
As the school year is progressing, some teachers have requested that certain texts and other materials be distributed to students. To accommodate this, we will have a text and materials distribution on October 7th, 8th and 9th. The distribution plan will follow the same basic format we used for the technology distribution in September. The COVID safety protocols we will use are listed below:
- Students and families should arrive in only ONE car if driving.
- Only people that are picking up an item should exit the vehicle.
- All people arriving on campus must wear a face covering.
- Staff will wear masks and gloves and maintain social distancing.
- Signs will be posted regarding social distancing.
- Staff will be on hand to help maintain 6’ distancing.
- Please wash your hands both before and after the event.
- Students and staff will not hand off items directly. Items will be placed in containers or on tables during the pickup.
Please note that not every Sheldon student will need to come to the textbook/materials distribution. There is an attachment that lists which classes and teachers are requesting textbook and material pick-up. In addition, teachers are informing students in their classes if they need to come to the distribution. Please compare your student’s schedule with the attachment to determine if your student needs to come to the distribution.
If students do need to come to the textbook/materials distribution, they should come prepared with their schedule to ensure they pick up the correct textbooks and materials.
See below for the dates and times of textbook/materials distribution:
Wednesday, October 7
- 12:00-1:00 Last name: A-CH
- 1:00-2:00 Last name: Ci-E
- 2:00-3:00 Last name: F-I
- 3:00-4:00 Last name: J-L
- 1:00-2:00 Last name: M-O
- 2:00-3:00 Last name: P-R
- 3:00-4:00 Last name: S-T
- 4:00-5:00 Last name: U-Wh
- 5:00-6:00 Last name: Wi-Z
Friday, October 9
- 8:00-9:00 Last name: T-Z
- 9:00-10:00 Last name: N-S
- 10:00-11:00 Last name: H-M
11:00-12:00 Last name: A-G
As always, if it is not possible for you (or your student) to come at the designated date and time, please come to any of the other times listed above. We will be able to accommodate your needs. If you have any questions, please contact Sheldon High School at (541)790-6600.