Student Schedules Delayed Until Sept. 9th

Dear Sheldon Parents,

I want to reach out to you today to let you know that there has been a change in the timing of the release of student schedules at all of the high schools in Eugene School District 4J. Currently, all 4J high schools are refining student schedules.   Part of the reason for the delay is that recently we have had a complete overhaul of our student data system and our technicians are still working with our new online student platform system. Therefore, all four high schools will not be releasing student schedules until the afternoon of Wednesday, September 9th. Students will be able to submit course corrections beginning on September 9th through a Google Form that will be available on the Sheldon High School website.

I know that this message is not good news. This change is completely out of our hands, and has happened for unforeseen reasons. I wanted to get a message out to you as soon as possible, so that you are aware of this change. Again, I apologize for both the delay in the release of schedules, as well a change from previous information that we gave you a couple of weeks ago. This is not the way that we had envisioned starting the year, but I am hopeful that you understand that this is beyond our control.  Thank you for your patience!

Respectfully,

Mike Ingman

Principal

Henry D Sheldon High School