Skip back to navigation
Congrats Class of 2020!
Click here to celebrate our seniors in our virtual graduation!
Click here to view a printable PDF of the Sheldon Class of 2020 Program
Click here to view our Senior Parade to celebrate the class of 2020
Click here to view photos from the Senior Parade
Attention Class of 2020: Diplomas are in the US mail and will be arriving soon!
Congrats to Our 2020 Sheldon Athlete College Commits!
Click Here to See Our Senior Signees
FINAL TRANSCRIPT REQUESTS
Seniors – Request your Final transcript to go to the “SCHOOL YOU WILL ATTEND”.
1. Go to your Naviance account home page
2. Select: Colleges I am Applying to
3. Under your “list” of colleges, see the heading, “College I am attending”
4. Select the drop down “arrow” to choose the FINAL COLLEGE
5. Select “UPDATE” on the right to make the selection FINAL
6. Next, click on +REQUEST TRANSCRIPT
7. A new page opens. Select the type “FINAL” and the COLLEGE of choice. Click DONE.
8. Click REQUEST AND FINISH. Success!
Diplomas – The legal first, middle, and last name is typically listed on the diploma. If you would like your diploma to omit the middle name or use just the middle initial, or if you have any questions regarding name on diploma, please contact the Sheldon Registrar, Amy Hendrickson, at email@example.com or 541- 790-6607. Diplomas will be mailed to the student’s home address in July. Please be sure that the Sheldon Registrar has a current address. We will notify families as soon as the diplomas are in the mail.